Who To Blame?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
every morning I DVR "the boomer and carton show" on MSG, but today by mistake it was name "the best of the boomer and carton show" normally i always look in my "To Do List" so i know what i am DVR but i forgot last night, so who is responsible the guide info? Directv or the Network?

I think Directv sends the info to Tribune. I guess it could be either ones fault.

every morning I DVR "the boomer and carton show" on MSG, but today by mistake it was name "the best of the boomer and carton show" normally i always look in my "To Do List" so i know what i am DVR but i forgot last night, so who is responsible the guide info? Directv or the Network?

I would say you are to blame since you didn't look at your "To Do List" last night....LOL

kinda hard to place blame, Its tough for them to keep track of every channel and every programming each day.

Its like with discounts, its hard for any company to offer each member a discount over the phone or email. So many subs not enough time.

and if DIrectv updates the guide it can screw with timers too

Couple weeks ago when the NASCAR race was rained out and rescheduled for Monday I scheduled it from 10-1:30 as they (ESPN) said it would be on. Guide said sportscenter. Well that morning they (D*) updated the guide so my timer got bumped to the next time SC was on which was right after the race

well, its couldn't happen a worst time, after good football game the night before and the 1st football Friday of year

well the update missed one of the football games I wanted to record. Thats what bothers me. On one of the BIg10 alt it was scheduled from 11-2:30. This morning they must have updated it to 11-2 and for some reason it didnt record

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)