Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Hello DX Fans,

Should HHH and HBK be the only one's in DX or should they recruit? If they recruit, who do you think will be in DX?

I wish that Road Dogg and Billy Gunn came back to DX, but they have contracts with TNA as The James Gang (Kip and BG)

Last edited:
I thought that "TV-DX" topic a few days ago was about dx...=)>

Who knows how long this will last. It had humor 10 years ago, these guys are totally different now and it makes no sense from a storyline-perspective either.

For a born-again christian, HBK sure does a lot of controversial angles and talks about sausage a lot, ya know?

As for members, a couple of those spirit squad members would be ideal but they're way over and aren't going to be broken up so soon.

There really isn't anyone on the roster who fits. Though if they could get Maria into the group so she gets on tv more often, that would be great...I live for the Kiss Cam every tuesday morning...

Supposedly, the James Gang's contracts with TNA are close to being up, and WWE are REALLY going to be going after them. X-Pac is also supposedly NOT going to be a part of it due to his behavioral problems of the past. If that is truly the reason, I wonder what the hell he did that even Triple H's stroke in the back couldn't override.

The james gang did a shoot interview in a hotel room a while ago completely trashing hhh and everything about wwe. No way they'd go back...

Hopefully this "new" dx dies soon. Its not 1999 folks
That 12 year old child humour isn't funny anymore

I think wrestling soap opera is struggling for viewership, now its on the scifi channel trying to bring in the scifi geek crowd, they should go back to something like spike or to usa.

Van clearly isn't a fan or he would know there is wrestling on spike AND usa...

The problem with the DX stuff on monday was the fact that they shoved 10 weeks worth of DX bits down our throats in about an hour. Overkill for something that won't be around long, and doesn't make any sense anyways. Just sell the t-shirts and be done with it...

They're releasing a ton of classic shirts, but I don't see them wheeling sgt. slaughter down to the ring...yet...

I don't think Sarge has had his manatory "1 match a year" match yet....or has he?

oh wait...nope. He hasn't faced "my samoan bulldozer...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuumaga" yet :)

Van said:
I think wrestling soap opera is struggling for viewership, now its on the scifi channel trying to bring in the scifi geek crowd, they should go back to something like spike or to usa.

Umm, not to get "TO" defensive of the WWE latelty, but I believe RAW was the highest rated show last Monday and ECW was the highest rated show EVER on SCIFI.

Hopefully they will get better so people stick around. :up

Vince + Thong + HHH + Thong = Ratings. Everyone knows that...

ECW only fell a little this past week, I thought it would be cut in half but I think it was about an 18% drop. Not bad at all considering they have nowhere to go but up...

Interesting video from 10 years ago, wwf livewire...Look how young vince looks, sunny was still hot, and "Bruce from Connecticut" is on the phone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m-WetYMzZs&mode=related&search

Oh god, look at this related video linked to from that previous one...vince dancing at the 87 slammy awards, with the other wrestlers playing instruments.omg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgrfeblX_so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)