Who will win: Patriots vs Giants

Who will win?

• Patriots

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Giants

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pats win in a low scoring affair. I think both teams play their starters in the first half and then the Giants will see where the game stands and evaluate how they play.

If the Pats are leading by a significant amount I look for the Giants to start feeding subs into the game.

If the game is close or the Giants are winning, I look for the Giants to get caught up in stoppinng the Pats and play for the win.

If the Pats are winning at the half I look for a run fest in the second half. Grind the clock, speed up the game everyone goes home unscathed.

So I predict a quick game, Pats win 20-13.

History may be on the side of the Giants. As a Denver fan, I will never forget when the Giants took out my Broncs after going 13-0.

But, I still say Patriots win.

Pats by 20. They're better than any team in the history of the NFL and prove it week-in, week-out.

And I'm a Broncos fan and thought the 1999 Denver team was the best before now.

I honestly don't think the Giants stand a chance, but I voted for them. I can't stand Tom Brady either and I hope he does get injured - just so that smug mug of his will have a little contrition on it for once.

I despise the Patroits and the Giants but the Giants haven't beaten a team with a winning record all year so I have to go with the Pats

Im ammending my pick. Before I said paids in a low scoring affair.

That was before I heard Anotonio Pearce? of the Giants popping off at the mouth.

Id like to thank him for trash talking already. He like Antony Smith of the Steelers may be the only two players not on the Pats who will get votes for player of the game. Without them the Pats might have overlooked this team.

I may be a Giants fan, but I don't see them having any chance of winning. Patriots 38 - Giants 17.

The Beautiful Game.

Finally .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)