Who you going with ???? Huh,Huh LMAO

DucTape

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 20, 2005
South Eastern PA.
The largest number of posts I see in all the DBS forums is folks saying to themselves how much better it will be when I go with xxx company for my programing and how much this company stinks and that one is sooo much better and has it over that one and this ones future plans are superior to that ones. LMAO

I have been with all of them in my time and I can say for myself they are all suffering and will continue to in the upcoming years, dont matter who your with, what quality you have now in pic. or equip. or svc. In time we will see less and less of everything and more and more in crap and price increases from all of them, thats the real future plan of all the"TV" service providers.
If your somewhat happy with what you have now then by all means stick with it, if your not move around if you wish, don't matter much as you will be trading problems and gripes for the same in time. Everybody is complaining about mpeg4 this and that and dvr this and that, it will all come in time and go as well and years from now mpeg4, blueray and 250g drives will be old news but we will still be watching tv, so relax and enjoy.

Grass is always greener, right?

As far as I can tell, you've either got to go with the cheapest option, to save money, or the most expense option, to get the best money can buy. Any other position is indefensible and will invaribly result in flip-flopping.

Thats what I'm trying to say. If your going to switch make sure your making/saving money because thats all you will get in the long run, the rest is all the same. Weigh the headaces and be certain it's worth the trip realistically speaking. I read alot about what can be described as future pipe dreams as the reason people are switching providers.

I dont feel there is a problem complaining about bad products but I see many people moving around because they seem to feel that the other company is the "promised land". :no

RUMOR: Echostar buying Voom?

New Install & Very UPSET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)