Whodunnit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Sunday, June 23, 2013

"High Voltage": The guests arrive at the estate and quickly discover one of their own dead in a pool of water charged by a live wire.

S~

Sounds like a Clue inspired show. Seems interesting though. What channel is it on and how many seasons have already passed? I am looking for something to fill my summer time show slots but have had no luck. I don't really want get into Hulu though...

I nuked it after 1 episode. Same old vote you off the island format with the twist that if you lose, you get murdered. Most of the show is about alliances and hiding information from each other.

I can't stop watching. It's like a car crash. Kind of a mix between the mole, Agatha Christies 10 Little Indians, and a riverboat murder mystery.

S~

I thought it might be a good show when I heard about it ... tried to watch it, found it's another reality show .... Turned it off and haven't watched since.

I think it's kind of fun--as good as much of what's on at this time of year. Biggest advantage goes to the person who solves the riddle which is the only way one finds out some elements of the crime. That person can share that info with whomever he/she wants--or no one else. The two who do the worst in recounting all the clues learned about the murder and how it was done (presumably because they don't know them or assumed) are on the chopping block, and one will be "murdered" next. At least they are coming up with "fun" ways for the person to die, and the player who is leaving gets to "participate" in his/her death (having the make-up done, etc.). I'm pretty sure it's on Sunday evenings, maybe NBC? I have changed my viewing habits a bit to take advantage of skipping ads on the Hopper so I rarely know what's on when. :D (That from the person who used to be the TV Guide for anyone who asked!)

The only reason I've kept watching it is because there's really nothing else on.

My biggest complaints are that the "clue" at the end pretty much ruins the deduction aspects for anyone who's "team" finds it. I think it would run better without that big "reveal".

Also, the murderer seems to have nothing to do with anything going on. The "plant" in the group doesn't really seem to be affecting anything, and there are next to no clues in the individual "murders" that point to him/her. Nor anything in the game where it matters who the murderer is. Remove that aspect from the game, and it makes no difference whatsoever.

If it wasn't the summer, I'd have long axed this show.

"The Killer is in this room"...

Giles keeps saying that, therefore I'm thinking he's the killer.

ugh, I wish this show was better...

The show actually managed to get worse in it's finale.

Exactly why call it "whodunnit", when who done it has absolutely nothing to do with it? The winner didn't even figure out who the "killer" was until it was told to him after he won.

Thankfully I doubt we'll see a repeat of this show next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)