Who's the better quarterback Eli or Peyton?

this question gets harder every year as ELI continues to elevate his game. i'd say overall its still peyton even though eli has one more ring. they both have the same amount of superbowl appearances but eli is more clutch especially in the post season while peyton is a way better QB in the regular season. peyton has high numbers due to a better overall body of work. i've always been a big fan of peyton but at this moment if i had to pick one to take and win me a SB i would choose eli..........

Better Leader... Peyton. Makes the players around him better...Peyton. Better physical tools...Eli. Eli is also tougher mentally for BOTH playing in NY and playing under the shadow of bigger brother Peyton.

...bu that's just me.

Peyton NO question, unless you are delusional. but eli has much better talent around him though.

Kinda hard to compare the two until Eli has a chance to catch up to Peyton's years of service. But, since Eli just completed his eighth NFL season, if you compare Peyton's postseason record after eight seasons (3-6) to Eli's (8-3), you're right, there really is no question....

Kinda hard to compare the two until Eli has a chance to catch up to Peyton's years of service. But, since Eli just completed his eighth NFL season, if you compare Peyton's postseason record after eight seasons (3-6) to Eli's (8-3), you're right, there really is no question....
that doesn't mean he is a better quarterback..Eli was 9-6 last regular(superbowl) season..It just means he had the better team..besides if new england had not allowed that TD...................................But Im still happy NE Lost

that doesn't mean he is a better quarterback..Eli was 9-6 last regular(superbowl) season..It just means he had the better team..besides if new england had not allowed that TD...................................But Im still happy NE Lost

The Giants were dead last in the NFL in rushing in 2011, and their overall defense was 27th in the league, yet they still managed to win the SB. Did Eli really have the "better team"??

Eli is more clutch than Peyton will ever be.

If you want big stats in the regular season Peyton is your guy, if you want to win in the post season you're delusional not to want Eli.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

The Giants were dead last in the NFL in rushing in 2011, and their overall defense was 27th in the league, yet they still managed to win the SB. Did Eli really have the "better team"??
did the Giants Beat NE or did a bad strategic move on NE's part let the Giants win?

goober said:
did the Giants Beat NE or did a bad strategic move on NE's part let the Giants win?

Welker dropped a sure game winner and than Eli threw an absolute dime to Manningham to set up the go ahead touchdown. They let the giants score, if they didn't they would of kicked a 20 yard field goal to win at the gun. It was the only way to get the ball back. It did give them a chance to throw the ball in the end zone for a chance to win.

NEWS FLASH: The Giants beat New England.

It was the correct strategic move on NE's part. The only problem I had with it was I thought NE should have let the Giants score on first down. It would have left them with two TOs and over a minute on the clock.

cosmo_kramer said:
NEWS FLASH: The Giants beat New England.

It was the correct strategic move on NE's part. The only problem I had with it was I thought NE should have let the Giants score on first down. It would have left them with two TOs and over a minute on the clock.

Good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)