Who's to blame?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RichManitoba

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2010
Madison, WI
More than half the time, I cannot access my apps on my clients. My internet provider Charter Spectrum tells me to reset the router; I shouldn't have to do that every day with occasional results. DirecTv tells me it's not their fault.
Any ideas? New router? Get DTV out here?
This, plus when changing channels it sometimes takes 30 seconds, and I get "connecting" every time I turn on a TV and it takes over 30 seconds to tune in, plus a price increase and regional sports increase, has me wondering why I'm paying for more and getting less.

More than half the time, I cannot access my apps on my clients. My internet provider Charter Spectrum tells me to reset the router; I shouldn't have to do that every day with occasional results. DirecTv tells me it's not their fault.
Any ideas? New router? Get DTV out here?
This, plus when changing channels it sometimes takes 30 seconds, and I get "connecting" every time I turn on a TV and it takes over 30 seconds to tune in, plus a price increase and regional sports increase, has me wondering why I'm paying for more and getting less.
Well, Can you do a speed test for us? speedtest.net is reliable. Is it connected over wireless or Ethernet? When was the last time you reset your DVR?

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

66.40 down. 6.11 up. I just tried to reconnect on the HR54. I'll go reset it; haven't tried that for a couple weeks.

EDIT: I reset the HR 54 and everything works on all the clients. Why should I have to reset things so often?

Last edited:
It could have been anything but at least it looks like none of your equipment is faulty. Not to sound stupid but every so often I do a connection check.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts