why approval for new pit topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, of course it was something I was doing. I didn't open my eyes and look above the bottom THE PIT- CLICK here..... TNX, sorry I'll go back to pit school for a refresher. . :eek:

This happened to several of us on staff too. You have joined the pit, but the actual entrance is a forum above the one to join it.

Its a bit confusing for sure, but its there. ;)

I got to change the wording as its confusing to people.

The folks from vBulletin are working on a solution which will allow us to hide the link to join after you have joined. :)

I got to change the wording as its confusing to people.

The folks from vBulletin are working on a solution which will allow us to hide the link to join after you have joined. :)

Yeah, just change it to "Want to Join the Pit?" or something like that, instead of ENTER the Pit...

Sigh, of course it was something I was doing. I didn't open my eyes and look above the bottom THE PIT- CLICK here..... TNX, sorry I'll go back to pit school for a refresher. . :eek:

I did the same thing, BP. It must be this Connecticut air! ;)

"Abandon Hope all ye who enter here..."?

That's good. Maybe I'll re-do the graphic. then again, Foxbat is quite the graphic artist... he can redo it! :D :D (I almost asked for help, but decided a little Danger sign wasn't too difficult!) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott's posts have a name change

Signatures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)