why can't VOOM answer a simple question now?

jnardone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
I am getting madder and madder as the 30th approaches that VOOM will not let customers with purchased receivers know if the OTA is going to work after the 30th or if they are going to give us a partial or full refund for the 2 year in-home service contract on the box. I just called to order Comcast and they want me to turn my VOOM box in to them to get a special deal on programming and equipment. If VOOM had the consideration to let us know what was going on then I would be able to order another TV provider. Without the answers from VOOM this is not possible. They really intend to screw me right up until the end.

Should have told comcast that you leased the box then all you need is a copy of the last bill!!! Maybe you cann tell them that you had a lapse of clarity and they will still give you the offer.!!

cmslick3 said:
Should have told comcast that you leased the box then all you need is a copy of the last bill!!! Maybe you cann tell them that you had a lapse of clarity and they will still give you the offer.!!
that is a very good idea. or you can buy one off ebay if they won't accept that excuse.

if you unplug the dish from the voom box on the 29th it won't be able to be shut off by voom.

Maybe I should consider myself one of the lucky ones for only having Voom a couple months. Since they wouldn't or wont answer the question on the STB's usefulness after April 30th I made a decision for them. Voom required me to use a credit card to purchase the STB's. I finally had enough of thier lack of consideration for me and for that matter all their subs. I called my credit card company up and disputed the charge for the recievers. I received a credit back. They can now take all the time they want to decide when or how they want their d**n receivers back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)