why cants i download the new episode of spartacus on my dvr?

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
everyweek ive been able to go on blockbuster at home and get the new episodes of spartacus but the one on friday it wont let me get. they have always been under the free titles. it hasent shown up but if you hit display all its on there but it says subscribe. can someone tell me why?

Same here. Frustrating. Online through PC and iPad only show two episodes but they are unlocked. I think there is a free preview soon. Maybe they will unlock. Then we may also catch the next episode during the freeview which I hear is the season finale.

my starz free preview ended before the new season started and i was still able to download all the episodes onto my dvr so what gives?

my starz free preview ended before the new season started and i was still able to download all the episodes onto my dvr so what gives?

You may have the $10/mo. Blockbuster @ Home (formerly Blockbuster Movie Pass, HD Platinum, etc.) add-on; it includes Channel 353, Starz Cinema. From what I understand, having Starz Cinema gives you access to Starz on Dish Online (or on demand).

The episode you are looking for may not be available on Starz on Dish Online (or on demand), yet. Otherwise, the only thing that I can see is that Dish has given you access to Starz on Dish Online (or on demand) when you should not. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts