Why does Dish refuse to let DishNet customers change packages online?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I've never understood why they make you jump through hoops and having to call them when everything else can been done online/through chat.

At least set up a broadband/internet chat portal to make it a bit easier for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never understood why they make you jump through hoops and having to call them when everything else can been done online/through chat.

At least set up a broadband/internet chat portal to make it a bit easier for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably because Dish doesn't directly control the satellite internet services that they resell, those services are provided by HughesNet and Exede and controlled by them.

Reactions: Stormy_2021
Probably because Dish doesn't directly control the satellite internet services that they resell, those services are provided by HughesNet and Exede and controlled by them.
This.

Note the last sentence...........

dishforum.JPG

It was altogether as helpful as your post................or most of your posts for that matter.
My post aren't biased toward members that I have a run in with.
My opinions stay the same.
Not the case for many other members here including yourself.

You put your personal feelings in front of the actual information.
If you don't like someone, Rather than give him the information you'll belittle them.
I see that far too often with many members.

No reason to be so sour over simple questions.
Yes I know because the fact his question has a "DISH" negative we always have to save face every second ,but sorry that gets old.

No reason to target members .
That needs to stop.

You really needed to bitch the poster out because he posted in the wrong Forum?
No it was because you didn't pay attention to his post, and now you have to try and save face.

Yep another Post Torched, right .....

My post aren't biased toward members that I have a run in with.
My opinions stay the same.
Not the case for many other members here including yourself.

You put your personal feelings in front of the actual information.
If you don't like someone, Rather than give him the information you'll belittle them.
I see that far too often with many members.

No reason to be so sour over simple questions.
Yes I know because the fact his question has a "DISH" negative we always have to save face every second ,but sorry that gets old.

No reason to target members .
That needs to stop.

You really needed to bitch the poster out because he posted in the wrong Forum?
No it was because you didn't pay attention to his post, and now you have to try and save face.

Yep another Post Torched, right .....

This is totally absurd. I have no personal feelings about anyone on this website, nor do I dislike anyone. Nor, am I sour about anything.

You expressed your opinion that my post was useless, I expressed mine that most of yours are. Just an opinion, worth what you paid for it.

I didn't bitch the poster out for posting in the wrong forum, like I said I was just explaining why my original post wasn't on topic.

Someone needs to get over themselves.

This is totally absurd. I have no personal feelings about anyone on this website, nor do I dislike anyone. Nor, am I sour about anything.

You expressed your opinion that my post was useless, I expressed mine that most of yours are. Just an opinion, worth what you paid for it.

I didn't bitch the poster out for posting in the wrong forum, like I said I was just explaining why my original post wasn't on topic.

Someone needs to get over themselves.
I didn't say your posts were Useless.
I said posts that say "Mine Works" are useless.
And tell me I'm wrong?
What good was that post?

Post 4 was a Good answer and Post.
And that poster and I have our run ins.
But credit still goes were it should.

You obviously need to get off your High horse, Because you're the one clearly Hostile towards myself and the OP.

I didn't say your posts were Useless.
I said posts that say "Mine Works" are useless.
And tell me I'm wrong?
What good was that post?

Post 4 was a Good answer and Post.
And that poster and I have our run ins.
But credit still goes were it should.

You obviously need to get off your High horse, Because you're the one clearly Hostile towards myself and the OP.

When someone posts that a certain feature doesn't work, then others post "mine works", that tells the OP that it is not a system wide problem. So, I thought I was making a post with value to the OP.

I don't know what you mean by "run ins". I don't keep up with who I agree or disagree with on this forum. I have no hostility toward anyone.

I do notice some who just like to argue. You are one. So, in the best of spirits, I make this declaration. You are always right, and I am always wrong. Feel better?

Reactions: JSheridan
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts