Why don't Adult Swim/Nick@Nite have their own channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zeebre12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2015
new york
Why don't Adult Swim and Nick@Nite have their own separate channel? Like in the UK/Australia, in the UK a kids channel is on during the day and then the more adult channel is on in the evening. They have separate channel numbers and are not 24/7 channels, same in Australia. Is seems weird that these more adult orientated programs are basically on kid specific channels. Why can't they do what they do in the UK/Australia, surely having different numbers cant be that difficult?

Reactions: reddice
Yet it's still exists on Nick

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!
Yeah, but I remember ads from either the 90's or early 2000's to announce that they would make a 24/7 channel for Nick@Nite fans so they don't have to wait until nighttime to watch classic shows. You can see they are both owned by Viacom.

Yeah, but I remember ads from either the 90's or early 2000's to announce that they would make a 24/7 channel for Nick@Nite fans so they don't have to wait until nighttime to watch classic shows. You can see they are both owned by Viacom.

They did, it was called TV Land.

They did, it was called TV Land.

He already said that....

Adult Swim is 24/7 on ch 1886 (obviously only 24/7 since it's on demand). Nick at Nite used to have a VOD channel but not for a while.

Why do we need more channels to show the same thing over and over? Cartoon Network is kids during the day and adults at night. Same with Nick. Why separate it and have dead air or reruns?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)