Why have F connectors gotten so freakin high??

Tech27

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Any subs out there who feel my pain on this one. It seems the supplies we have to buy keep getting higher and higher!! Especially connectors!!! Anyone have a cheap source?

How much have the F connectors gone up? I heard that RG-6 wire went up $15-20 wholesale all at once for a box of 1000 foot.

Stargazer said:
How much have the F connectors gone up? I heard that RG-6 wire went up $15-20 wholesale all at once for a box of 1000 foot.

I currenty pay $0.23/ft for dual RG6 (Canadian so take about 15% off for us) and I paid $14.50 for 100 outdoor compression fittings.

Price hasn't changed much in the past 18 months in either price...

visiter555 said:
I currenty pay $0.23/ft for dual RG6 (Canadian so take about 15% off for us) and I paid $14.50 for 100 outdoor compression fittings.

Yes, thats pretty much the price I pay as well. Not sure what the OP is paying.

visiter555 said:

Where do you get your compression fittings at?

You gotta love how our expenses go up (gas is the biggest one), and nobody ever wants to pay us more, yet they wanna keep adding to the amount of crap we have to do on a standard install (phone lines, more paperwork we have to reproduce ourselves, photos that we have to turn in to get paid).

If anything people want to pay LESS than what they used to because of all of these deals that they promote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts