Why is Motors TV not on Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zeebre12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 25, 2015
new york
Why is Motors TV not available on Dish satellite network? Isn't the channel on Sling a specific feed for the US? The original channel is based in the UK but they launched a North American feed which i think is the same one that's on Sling. Why is it not available on the satellite network as well as Sling TV. I wonder will it come to more providers in the US?

Why is Motors TV not available on Dish satellite network? Isn't the channel on Sling a specific feed for the US? The original channel is based in the UK but they launched a North American feed which i think is the same one that's on Sling. Why is it not available on the satellite network as well as Sling TV. I wonder will it come to more providers in the US?

We simply do not have a contract in place with Motors TV to be able to broadcast their feed through our satellite system. I will be happy to submit a channel request on your behalf for Motors TV to our programming department so they can consider it in future negotiations.

We simply do not have a contract in place with Motors TV to be able to broadcast their feed through our satellite system. I will be happy to submit a channel request on your behalf for Motors TV to our programming department so they can consider it in future negotiations.

Can you also please submit a channel request for BBC World News for people who have AT250? We are unable to add it to our service plan. It really couldn't cost Dish more than 10 cents a month to add it to AT250.

There is no non online provider in the U.S. so as an educated guess there are no rights in the U.S. to broadcast it. (Broadcast meaning traditional)

Can you also please submit a channel request for BBC World News for people who have AT250? We are unable to add it to our service plan. It really couldn't cost Dish more than 10 cents a month to add it to AT250.
In my area, CPTV (public TV channel) carries BBC World News America. It is on every day at 6 PM. Maybe one of your public TV local channels will have it?

No, it's only the suite of BBC channels (TV only, no BBC Three) ITV channels, Channel 4 channels, and Channel 5 channels. Getting Sky would be like getting ESPN for free while living in the UK. For what I have, it's more like getting NBC over there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)