Why is this Happenning?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
For some reason,just in the past week my DVR is only recording the SD channel of Bio,even though I have set it on the HD channel,I checked whats its recording and its says the HD channel,but when I go to watch its the SD channel.Am I needing to adjust something???

It seems likely that you failed to set up to record the HD version of the channel and chose the SD version instead. Try deleting the timer(s) and re-adding it(them).

You might also try setting up for channel 9443 as opposed to channel 119.

For some reason,just in the past week my DVR is only recording the SD channel of Bio,even though I have set it on the HD channel,I checked whats its recording and its says the HD channel,but when I go to watch its the SD channel.Am I needing to adjust something???
Perhaps is the program you are recording is not HD??

There is also a pull-down on one of the 722K record screens that allows you to choose HD or SD. Before you create the timer, there is an Options button on the right that lets you start and/or end the recording a few minutes early/late. That is where the HD/SD option pull-down is located. Check to see if HD is selected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts