why more than one best sig on ku sat?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
I just noticed today when checking out hispasat 30w when sig peaked for tp 11882v i lost tp 12130h.and when i peaked 12130h i lost 11882v Is this some kind of missalignment with my dmx741?.pretty much got my setup peaked now and dont really want to mess with it! I can live with moving dish slightly to peak a signal.

I see that Hipsat is listed as 1C and 1D. Must be two sats located at the same orbital position possibly with slight differences.

It probably is a cross polarization issue. Remember that sat has a lot of signals using the same frecuencies on both polarities. In my opinion is better to fine tune the dish using Canal 21 TP. 12173V SR 2222 (because it also has strong signal on the H side at 12172 27500). Only use those strong Cuban, Spanish , Arabic and Overon muxes to find the sat at first then use Canal 21 signal to fine tune the skew.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts