why no mirror fee?

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I had a 510 and a 4700 receivers. Back then I paid a mirror fee on the 4700. Since then i've upgraded my 510 to a 522. Since then i'm still paying a dvr fee. But instead of a mirroring fee i'm just paying a lease fee for the 522. Still using the 4700. Why no mirroring fee, but instead just the lease fee?

Ron

If Dish applied their fees equitably you would be paying more because you lease.

If customer (A) purchases a second receiver he gets charged a mirror fee, if customer (B) leases a second receiver he pays a lease fee but NOT a mirror fee. Doesn't quite seem fair does it?

Pepper said:
If Dish applied their fees equitably you would be paying more because you lease.

If customer (A) purchases a second receiver he gets charged a mirror fee, if customer (B) leases a second receiver he pays a lease fee but NOT a mirror fee. Doesn't quite seem fair does it?

Then where does someone like me fall in? I own one and lease another.

Ron

ronfelder said:
Then where does someone like me fall in? I own one and lease another.

Ron

Does not matter, you pay the same as if both receivers are owned or both were leased. The only advantage to owning all of your receivers are that you can sell them or give them away when you no longer need them instead of having to send them back to E*, or if you want to drop your basic package and just go "a la carte" with Internationale's only or Superstations only etc, you can if you own all of your receivers, if you lease one or more of your receivers you are required to take a basic package, DF, AT60, DL, GW or higher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts