Why no NCAA Matrix Channel?

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Yeah, I know I am late in asking this question and I am usually not one to ask for every channel on the planet, but I wonder why no "NCAA Matrix channel" was put together this year? With all the games this weekend on one of four basic tier channels the most difficult part would be to attach the local CBS to the matrix. Or perhaps have a three way matrix with the local CBS using the other tuner on the receiver.

Anyway thanks to the three tuners on my 622 and OTA tuner on the TV I was able to keep up with all the games I cared about at once. At one point I had my TV's PIP and the 622 PIP active at once to have side-by-side-by-side three games going at once on my TV. But I would have loved a 4-way matrix at times. :)

Anyway... just a thought as I am frantically changing from the ISU/KY, Ind/VCU, Bay/Col games, and the Louisville game is coming up

We we need is a sports mix channel that shows the top 8 sports channels in 8 boxes.

I used it on a DirecTV system Friday. It worked great, had all the games. You could move to the box to hear the sound. If you clicked on it, it took you to that channel.
I did not have to search through the guide to find all the games.

I news Mix and HBO mix channel would also be good to have.

We we need is a sports mix channel that shows the top 8 sports channels in 8 boxes.

I used it on a DirecTV system Friday. It worked great, had all the games. You could move to the box to hear the sound. If you clicked on it, it took you to that channel.
I did not have to search through the guide to find all the games.

I news Mix and HBO mix channel would also be good to have.

+1 same here and loved it :)