Why no WB or UPN HD Program on the Daily Alert

mkwillia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2004
Sean,
First I appreciate the Daily alert sticky. It is quick and easy way to find out whats on Voom. I was just wondering is there a reason why the WB and UPN HD programming is not listed?

Thanks,
Mike

WB is listed... but they do not always produce stuff in HD. UPN is strange. Besides Star Trek is anything else they are doing in HD. Which shows are in HD for UPN?

UPN does a movie of the week in HD, I'm told. I don't think it's too important b/c almost no one gets these channels in HD. Even NYC doesn't have UPN-HD.

cyuhnke said:
UPN does a movie of the week in HD, I'm told. I don't think it's too important b/c almost no one gets these channels in HD. Even NYC doesn't have UPN-HD.

That's what I thought about their one movie per week but no one has come out and say which movies have been shown in HD.

The way I do this, is that I have a program that reads the VOOM website schedule listing. It filters all the HD channels that VOOM has and for OTA the filter is based on "HD" designation. If the TV listing designates it as HD, the program picks up otherwise it will be bypassed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)