Why should YOU win a free DVB receiver?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think I should win this system because as of now I have not started to get into the FTA area. I have been following this forum to learn all that I can before I commit to purchasing a system. If I where to win this receiver I would get into the action of seeing what I would be able to pick up (After I purchased a dish and LNB). I am sure shortly after I get it up and running I would eventually go out and purchase a motor to be able to find more.
I am sure that I could use this to its fullest potential eventually. Even if it means running a line to the neihbors BUD. As he is elderly I could just say to him. No it is not moving you must be imagining it. I know that I would have many enjoyable sleepless nights trying to tweak everything that I can.

I would like to get. I have been interested in FTA ever since joining this board. I find it great that there really is FREE programming to be had. If enough people got together maybe we good get the programming to were it is in other parts of the world. Why should we have continue to suffer with E* and D* when broadcasters are willing to be Advertising based, besides the airwae belong to us, we should have free programming.

LESS than six of your earth hours until we pick the lucky winner of this contest. If you are not in you cant win!

Good luck to all the entries so far : ) Seasons Greetings to all!

Well I will just say that my mother, who is 90 years old, lives with me and she no longer has much mobility, due to loss of her sense of balance following chemotherapy treatments a few years ago. So about all she does is watch TV and she loves to watch baseball in the summer. Up until a couple years ago I could find her a game most every day on C-band analog but those are going away. This year I got a Pansat 2500a and now there are many more days that I can find a baseball game for her to watch. Only problem is that sometimes we both want to watch something off the satellite (different programs) at the same time. So if I had the receiver I would set it up so she could watch baseball and I could watch something else, assuming that you can split the signal from one dish to two receivers. That way I could watch the east coast feeds of the shows and not have to stay up to the early AM hours if I really want to catch something that was on while a baseball game was also on.

Around 30 minutes to go before we close this contest and pick the LUCKY winner, good luck to all who enter and stay tuned for even more contests and giveaways in the year 2005 Here at SatelliteGuys.US FTA/MPEG-2 Forum.

Thanks again to Peter at Microyal for the chance to review and give away this receiver. Thanks to Scott again for letting us hold the giveaways and Seasons Greetings to ALL Members!

And the winner has just been picked................

JeffGBailey Wins! Well done Jeff, enjoy the receiver and remember to drop Microyal an e-mail to thank them...................Nice One!

Thanks to all who entered, I wish all of you could win, plenty more contests to come next year, I hear a FULL SYSTEM is not too far away! And remember to enter out picture contest that runs until the end of the year!

oh my god. This is so cool!! I've never won anything before. Now I can move my dish to see all the cool stuff out there

PSB, how should I get my address to you?

Thanks so much

Congrats Jeff!
I got to see this in action and its a nice little unit. Once you get it and have any questions, let us know and we'll help ya out!

Congrats Jeff, nice contest, thanks for the oppertunity folks, and happy holidays to all...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)