Widget Testing: CE 02:03 12/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are aware of the login issues and receiver not showing up issue. It's going to take some time, as they are issues with the site & systems.

Got this overnight from DirecTV.

Looks like progress on the widgets are being made. :)

-) Users up to #1751 where added
-) Improvements with identifying receivers on a persons account
-) Fixed minor UI Issues
-) Dynamic STB-Doc Images
-) Improved browser compatibility

No receiver in drop down box

W hen I go to the widgets site my receiver does not show up in the drop down box. How can I fix this.

Thanks, jim

I would love to help D test this one... but you cant test what you cant get. Still no luck for me in getting widtgets.. I was 60ish in line.

same here. i was enjoying this until the issues with logging in began. i'm #599 and it's been 2 months since i was able to log in :mad:

I tried signing up for widgets here http://www.iamanedgecutter.com/Projects/WidgetsCE/default.aspx and there is an ASP error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

'C:\Projects\Visual Studio\www.iamanedgecutter.com\Projects\DataStore\dbWidgets.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: 'C:\Projects\Visual Studio\www.iamanedgecutter.com\Projects\DataStore\dbWidgets.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

Source Error:

Line 3431: End If
Line 3432: Dim dataTable As dsWidgets.opence_dtvloginDataTable = New dsWidgets.opence_dtvloginDataTable
Line 3433: Me.Adapter.Fill(dataTable)
Line 3434: Return dataTable
Line 3435: End Function
Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5e0289c7\8dc593e1\App_Code.eizdknkh.18.vb Line: 3433

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80004005): 'C:\Projects\Visual Studio\www.iamanedgecutter.com\Projects\DataStore\dbWidgets.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.]
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection) +968297
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject) +86
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup) +29
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +4861516
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +40
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.QuietOpen(IDbConnection connection, ConnectionState& originalState) +31
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +112
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +162
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable) +115
dsWidgetsTableAdapters.opence_dtvloginTableAdapter.GetDataByDTVID(String dtvcom_login) in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5e0289c7\8dc593e1\App_Code.eizdknkh.18.vb:3433
Projects_WidgetsCE_Default.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\web\tamaraworg0\htdocs\projects\WidgetsCE\Default.aspx.vb:11
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053 [/FONT]

I tried signing up for widgets here **edit** and there is an ASP error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

'C:\Projects\Visual Studio\w ww.iamanedgecutter.com\Projects\DataStore\dbWidgets.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.
I'm in the same boat.
I would love to help create widgets.

ETA: Spaces added to path due to being new with no URL tag rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts