wife's box has some different channels than mine.... wtf?

SaltiDawg said:
If you were making change and meant to give me a dime and I knew you had made a mistake, yes!:rolleyes:
As I said, interesting ethic.:(

You left out the rest. I also know of the mistake because you told me. Then I tell you, that I can not get it now, give it to me at a later date.
If I know that I made a mistake and I will fix the mistake when I can, you are not stealing anything as both parties know of the mistake.

The OP has mentioned he told DISH about it. How the hell is he stealing anything? What is he supposed to do? Block those channels? Not view them? If Dish KNOWS he is not stealing, why do you think he is?
Some of you have gotten on such a moral and ethical high horse that you lose sight of the actual situation.

SNT said:
Some of you have gotten on such a moral and ethical high horse that you lose sight of the actual situation.

It's not a horse - it's a cousin of the horse.

SNT said:
Not abiding cheats and thieves is "high horse?"

You've shared your ethics with us and some have been able to form an opinion about your "approach.:rolleyes: "

SaltiDawg said:
Not abiding cheats and thieves is "high horse?"

You've shared your ethics with us and some have been able to form an opinion about your "approach.:rolleyes: "

Approach? Some? Who? I only see you. You who have not provided one piece of information pertaining to how the OP is a cheat and and thief, as you have accused. You say he is. Why? How? Come down of the pedestal and share your reasoning. How can do you expect to have an intelligent discussion if all you do is make accusations and not back them up without any reasonings for them? Why did you not answer the questions I asked you?
I have shown you how he is not a "cheat" or a "thief", but instead of addressing those points, you decide to try to put me down, trying to make yourself sound intelligent, and pretend that "some" others(who?) share your "ethical" views. You are really just coming off as a pompous a$$hole.

You should probably explain why x3ro is a "cheat" and a "thief".

SNT said:
That was not addressed at the OP. You need to go back and read your posts and my responses. lol

I posted only in response to the suggestions in your posts... but I'm now done with that. lol

Ploink.

Last edited:
SaltiDawg said:
That was not addressed at the OP. You need to go back and read your posts and my responses. lol

Ploink.

You're right it wasn't addressed to the OP, you were just referring to him.
I think you are the one that needs to re-read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)