Wii in retirement home

I like the bowling one, especially since you can curve the ball in a similar fashion like in real life bowling.

The promise of Wii is that it will place our senior citizens safely in front of a console and off of our roads.:)

The danger of Wii is that it will hold our kids hostage while their derelict parents feed them Cheesy Poofs and soda-pop. Just give 'em another shot of insulin and plug 'em back into the matrix.:(

I like how active the Wii makes you vs other consoles.

I get tired out from boxing. :)

I like how active the Wii makes you vs other consoles.

I get tired out from boxing. :)
Back in the day...we actually used real boxing gloves, but we often fought (daily) with brothers and friends with bare fists - a trip to knuckle junction. We also had plenty of hockey, baseball, football, and basketball equipment...and almost everything ended in a wrestling match, someone bleeding, or a black eye or two. If you were on the losing side, didn't participate, or played soccer...you were called names like fag, homo, wamchi, sissy, and were frequently pelted with snowballs, acorns, fallen fruit (seasonal, of course), small stones, and occasionally a BB gun. You had to be able to run fast and ride your bike skillfully in order to survive back then.:eek:

The promise of Wii is that it will place our senior citizens safely in front of a console and off of our roads.:)

The danger of Wii is that it will hold our kids hostage while their derelict parents feed them Cheesy Poofs and soda-pop. Just give 'em another shot of insulin and plug 'em back into the matrix.:(

zomg i lol'ed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)