Wii in Stock..

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
So should I get it for you Neutron or not?
If you don't want it...does anyone else wants it?
I am going to pick it up tonight...I don't think Ill keep it.

i would say NO. unless neutron gets in contact with you hold off. i think the wiis are availabe now. for the first time since xmas, i saw six wiis on the shelf this past weekend at walmart.

i think they still have the same ps3 from two months ago. i had a sharpie with me a couple of months ago and asked one of the guys to see the ps3. i looked last weekend and my mark on the box was still there.

it will be interesting after this weekend to see if the demand of the wii is still there.

not a good investement on ebay at this time.

Ok, well I hoded off :/
I thought in some places was still hard to get.

Yeah it is starting to come around now, but maybe some places not yet, so maybe someone wants you to get one for them.

I just now saw this thread. Sorry. :)

I will ask my dad's boss this Wednesday when I see her if she has had any luck finding one.

I haven't seen any on shelves around here in a long while.

Costco had a half pallet full yesterday in Duluth GA. Bundled package with a game and an extra controller.

I think they're slowly coming around now. There is no denying that Wii is the most sought after gaming console nowadays. The supply just simply cannot meet up with the demands. Maybe, it is the price which is quite low that appeals to most gamers and the games that goes along with it too.

Price just seals the deal, playing Wii Sports at a friends house would make most people dish out $400 for that little bit of fun... at $250 its a seal value-wise.

Then there are the families who can now play games together.

What it all hinges on now is simple fun games continuing to come out to reinforce the small investment.

Shadowrun

HD-DVD 360 drive on Sale 6/10-6/16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)