Wild Blue (internet dish)

the connection must be established, thats it... on any computer.
on the paperwork there are lines that the customer must initial if there is a problem with their computer.

One says
My installer has reviewed my PC. If my PC does not meet or exceed all WildBlue
Communications requirements, I agree to have the installer use their PC to complete my installation. Ticket: _____________: If the customer PC is not compliant or unavailable for any reason, with customer and WildBlue Customer Care consent the installer may use their own PC to complete the installation. Before using the installer PC to complete the installation the install will call WildBlue Installer Support Care number (Retail Partner: 888-278-6869, Wholesale Partner: 877-945-2583) and obtain a Trouble Ticket number. This number is posted in the Ticket field on this line of the form.

The other says

The customer must initial these six statements:
1. I can access the Internet through the browser on (my/the installer’s)[circle one] PC. If using the Installer’s PC, I agree to work with WildBlue Customer Service to setup my PC. See Ticket number above***: During the customer instruction, provide the customer with the opportunity to access the WildBlue Communications Retail user portal or the Wholesale Partner Web page with their browser. This allows the customer to see that the internet is available. If the access is through the installer’s PC the Ticket field must contain a Trouble
Ticket number.

I cant remember if the wording on those is still the same, but I just copy and pasted those from the support portal.

Thanks!! :)

That's the tidbit I needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts