Will 721 or 921 remote work with 622?

Bradtothebone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
KC Area
The 721 and 921 use single-frequency UHF remotes. The 622 uses a dual-frequency "UHF Pro" remote. Does the frequency on the earlier remotes match up with either frequency on the new 622 remote?

The other thing I want to make sure about is that you DO NOT have to return the remote with your 921/942 when you trade up to the 622. There is nothing on the return instructions that would indicate you have to.

Thanks.

Brad

What I'll have after the switch-out is a 622 TV1 (which I'll use at the main TV), a 622 TV2 (which I'll probably use to control TV1 remotely on a second HD screen in the next room), a 921 remote (that I'd like to use to control TV2 remotely), and a 721 remote (that would ideally be in yet another remote room for TV2).

It sounds like the 921 remote will work fine, but the 721 might not. It won't be the end of the world, I guess, if it doesn't.

Claude, do you know definitively that you DO NOT have to ship back the 921 remote with the receiver? It doesn't say anything about it in the empty box instructions.

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts