Will a plain VIP722 work with Turbo HD?

Will it hit the 1000.4?
The 722 is a HD DVR it will work to receive all DISH HD broadcasting. How do I receive DISH HD broadcasting? HD broadcasting can come off any DISH satellite. Right now a dish 500 can receive HD signals and SD signals from 2 satellites, and DISH 1000/1000.2/1000.4 and 1000+ can receive signals from 3 satellites. "Turbo HD" is just a name some marketing genius came up with to indicate it was capable of receiving the HD broadcasts. I think over time all of the 1000 series of dishes have had TURBO printed on them.

I have a "Turbo Dish". When I signed up for HD only a small group of channels came in on my Dish 500. Beware of what you want to get and what satellite it's on. Also the Eastern Arch is set up for 1000.4. As of now Western Arch homes are set up with 1000.2 configurations, but I don't know whether there are 1000.4 broadcasts on it or not. I am on the Eastern Arch. Because that's where my locals in HD are.

I have a "Turbo Dish". When I signed up for HD only a small group of channels came in on my Dish 500. Beware of what you want to get and what satellite it's on. Also the Eastern Arch is set up for 1000.4. As of now Western Arch homes are set up with 1000.2 configurations, but I don't know whether there are 1000.4 broadcasts on it or not. I am on the Eastern Arch. Because that's where my locals in HD are.
1st there is no Eastern ARCH but there is an Eastern and Western ARC. There is a 1000.2 Western Arc and a 1000.2 Eastern ARC dish for HD reception. There is also a 1000.4 Eastern Arc and there was a 1000.4 Western Arc dish (if you shop ebay there are still some 1000.4 Western Arc dishes and LNBs available)

boba said:
1st there is no Eastern ARCH but there is an Eastern and Western ARC. There is a 1000.2 Western Arc and a 1000.2 Eastern ARC dish for HD reception. There is also a 1000.4 Eastern Arc and there was a 1000.4 Western Arc dish (if you shop ebay there are still some 1000.4 Western Arc dishes and LNBs available)

1st there is also an auto correct on cellphones. This isn't a college English final, so calm down buddy. I was trying to give them a general idea of what Dish would professionally provide them with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)