Will dish activate a dvr625?

Depending on your area and and if the receiver in question is leased or not, we should be able to. Please PM me with the receiver number.

if you are on western arc you should be able to. My dad has a 625 on his account

NOTE!!! If there is a balance owed on the receiver Dish wont activate it

On western arc they should.

To be honest they are so cheap, I think you could pick one up on flea bay for less than $50

What card is in it? Yellow, purple or white.

No card. It appears to see the dish and sat when connected and then asks for the card to be inserted.
Would Dish send one or that a show stopper.
Thanks .

No card. It appears to see the dish and sat when connected and then asks for the card to be inserted.
Would Dish send one or that a show stopper.
Thanks .

I could be using the imbedded card, so you would have to activate it using the card that appears on the system info screen. Dish will see the card is obsolete and hopefully sends you a new one.

Whatever you do, I would advise against telling The dish csr there is no card.

Activate with the number on the system info screen and play dumb as if there is a card in the receiver.

For awhile, for certain customers dish was offering SD DVRs free for purchase. Wonder if that promotion still goes on.

i think you can but it will ask you to insert a white G4 smart card from dish and if they won't they may not because with dish network migrating all the local channels to eastern arc they may only allow you to upgrade to a VIP 211 Or VIP 211k or the new VIP 211z also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts