Will Dish carry the Logo Network?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did not know homosexual was a seperate race of people. I keep seeing post about dish having channels for blacks and hispanics this is not the same. What country do homosexuals come from?

wied said:
I did not know homosexual was a seperate race of people. I keep seeing post about dish having channels for blacks and hispanics this is not the same. What country do homosexuals come from?

No duh! M-A-Y-B-E I S-H-O-U-L-D T-Y-P-E S-L-O-W F-O-R Y-O-U.

There are different communities in our country; in every country. Specific communities like to have a commonality, whether it is music, sports, or in this particular case, a TV channel! I really don't even know how to respond further to your ignorant post, because even if I did I'm sure you wouldn't be able to grasp it; basically our community wants a channel. In our diverse community we have: Black gays, Hispanic Gays, Caucasian Gays, and EVERY other race and nationality you can name. So for you to say that "you didn't know that Homosexual was a different race" YOU ARE WRONG.

By the way man, I am black, and I am GAY!!!

Slamminc11 said:
Brad, Exactly where in my post was I not being tolerant? A channel with corporate logos would still be more interesting that some of the stuff on any of the cable or satellite's channels!

I don't know whether your post specifically were slamming, but many of them here are, the ones that refer to "Bible thumpers" and such. It certainly isn't used in a complementary tone. It is pretty typical today, so I just point it out. :)

Brad

andrews777 said:
I don't know whether your post specifically were slamming, but many of them here are, the ones that refer to "Bible thumpers" and such. It certainly isn't used in a complementary tone. It is pretty typical today, so I just point it out. :)

Brad

If you don't know if I had written some intolerant things in my first post, then I would encourage you to go back to page two and read it again. I will agree that there are some who have posted some not so nice things, but if you will read though the whole list there are some not so nice things said about gays either.
And lets look at it this way, calling someone a "bible thumper" isn't any different than calling someone a fag or a queer. I guess the difference is "we" don't have a couple verses written in the gay handbook that we each were give when we "chose" to be on the gay team like Christians have in their handbook that they are give when they make the choice to be a christian.
Last time I looked, being a follower of Jesus Christ IS A CHOICE. As of yet, I haven't met anyone that was born a Christian. You get to choose to be one or not!

Slamminc11 said:
If you don't know if I had written some intolerant things in my first post, then I would encourage you to go back to page two and read it again. I will agree that there are some who have posted some not so nice things, but if you will read though the whole list there are some not so nice things said about gays either.
And lets look at it this way, calling someone a "bible thumper" isn't any different than calling someone a fag or a queer. I guess the difference is "we" don't have a couple verses written in the gay handbook that we each were give when we "chose" to be on the gay team like Christians have in their handbook that they are give when they make the choice to be a christian.
Last time I looked, being a follower of Jesus Christ IS A CHOICE. As of yet, I haven't met anyone that was born a Christian. You get to choose to be one or not!

So? You can be nasty because some other people are nasty? I have found that the tolerant are much nastier than anyone else, especially in today's climate where it is ok to "persecute" one "minority".

And I am not allowed to post unless my comments are accurate about you? Who made you the posting Czar? :)

Brad

This thread has gotten way off topic. Mods, may I suggest this be closed or moved to the Chit Chat area?

NightRyder

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts