Will Dish Charge for Fine-Tuning Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Best I can get here on 129 transponder 11 is around 49. Even then you have to hold your mouth just right when tuning. I agree with the others, 17 is pretty bad...

How is it that the CONUS transpoders can be fine but the spotbeams from the same satellite are not? Even if two satellites are approximately co-located, that should make no difference as viewed from a small dish.
He could just happen to be on the edge of a spot beam, or more likely, have a defective LNB. If the OP is truly seeing 129 tp21=52 and tp3=17, that would be my guess, because every transponder/spotbeam comes down from the satellite at a slightly different frequency. His 119 tp21 signal is also low considering that 110/129 are at appropriate CONUS signals as well, and tp21 is the hottest transponder on 119 for most of the country. 119 should always come in fine if the two side satellites are coming in fine, unless you have a multiple dish setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)