Will E* Add Fox HD Distant Nets?

billhdtv

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 8, 2004
Before the Super Bowl or at least by the beginning of NASCAR. If there is no chance of that I would serious consider moving to D* by Jan 31. Thanks for input. :confused:

Bill G

I can't believe that E* isn't doing anything about this. After seeing the Super Bowl in HD last year, it will be hard watching it only in SD.

C'Mon E*, get the deal done already.......

Maybe a deal like the world series, on the HD Events channel. Of course, Rupert Murdoch has the Super Bowl on FOX this year. He might hold it off just for spite.

BobMurdoch said:
I can't believe that E* isn't doing anything about this. After seeing the Super Bowl in HD last year, it will be hard watching it only in SD.

C'Mon E*, get the deal done already.......
Boy you got that right ! That was the deal clincher for me last Jan when I bought all my HD hardware.

And what about the Daytona 500 in HD on Fox this year. It's depressing I tell ya.

billhdtv said:
Before the Super Bowl or at least by the beginning of NASCAR. If there is no chance of that I would serious consider moving to D* by Jan 31. Thanks for input. :confused:

Bill G

It almost seems un-american that I might not get to see the Superbowl in HD. I'm just waiting for the snow to melt so I can climb up on the roof and put up an antenna to pull in the local HD fox feed.

You'd think there'd be a way for E* to make it happen. I think I'd commit to an additional year with E* if I could just get 4 hours of Fox HD on February 6th.

Dish will not add it. They said no new hd until end of year. If they where smart they would work out a deal to show fox hd on their special event hd channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)