Will Equator ever look good?

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
This channel has sucked since it was on Voom and is no better on Dish. I've conversed with the HD tech at Dish and he say's it's a source issue and they are working on it. Even after downsizing my screen I still can't watch this channel & I love this type of programming.

Does anyone in the know have any inside info on this channel? Will it ever be fixed?

we can only hope... since as you said the programming is very good and I often like to watch cultural programs like this as well.

I am at least glad to see some new programming on like the Buffalo Stamped. It was beautifully photograhed. Looked on OK in HDLITE but sure would have liked to see it in full resolution.

Equator about the only channel that I watched of the original 10 voom channels on dish. Its a shame that they downrezzed the best channel that is on voom. I would have to say that equator in my opinion has the better programming than discovery hd but like you said, its hd lite and looks like sh*t on my 55" 1920x1080 screen. I think that dish has some complete dumb asses on there payroll. I would go as far as saying that there are people on here that have more know how and smarts about satellites and equipment than most of the engineers at dish. Dish should start recruiting from satelliteguys!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)