Will GolTV ever return?

I talked to someone high up at GolTV (maybe the CEOs?) and was told they do not want to be on DISH.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well, THAT begs the question ......

???

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

It's been awhile since Gol has been on, but with Bein, and Premier soccer on NBCsports, we have some good coverage and of course MSL soccer as well

If i remember correctly..one of the founders of gol used to be in charge of programing for dish or maybe not it was a lonnnnnng time ago

Not unless they cost DISH next to nothing. Programming has been severely cut, In English they are only on two cable systems almost nationwide, and one other in a only a few markets last I looked. It is on DIRECT TV only in Spanish I believe.

It's been awhile since Gol has been on, but with Bein, and Premier soccer on NBCsports, we have some good coverage and of course MSL soccer as well
Not to forget that Fox sports 1 has champion league and other UEFA soccer games Plus euro cup 2016 rights. So in all plenty of top quality soccer on dish

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

What is being shown on GolTV after next year when Fox takes the Bundesliga away from them?

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts