Will INHD be available in the Bronze package?

jghartle

Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Bethlehem, Georgia
The reason I ask, is they stated that if you receive the SD channel, you'll get the HD channel also. Well, what happens if there is no SD channel, as in the case of INHD?

Yeah well if you subscribe to any of the new HD plans should not be any kind of charge..

However even if it is free on cable, E* might have to pay a subscriber fee for it. If so, then they could drop it into Silver or Gold. After all, there is no corresponding SD channel in the AT60 lineup.

It would be nice for another channel to be added to the Bronze package.

How could someone ask that question? How could someone even know the answer... I'm not trying to be harsh... but... lets wait until the channel launches...

my opinion is this channel will be in gold and higher (based on what my mind thinks)... E* is looking to push all the folks in bronze and silver up... and once you get to gold it's only a few bucks more for (almost) everything! Even if this is considered a *basic* (HD) cable channel... for what it took E* to get this channel on a DBS system (because they were the lone ranger in this battle)... i'm sure they'll market it as a *premium* channel (and we'll all pat them on their backs).

Don't get me wrong, I welcome more HD I just don't think INHD will add that much programming to E* (maybe in sports which E* deems their biggest disadvantage to D*).

Also I wouldn't be surprised to see this channel at FULL resolution (like HDNET was and maybe will be after NFLHD preview goes away) just to keep us all dangling on a *maybe they do care about giving us TRUE HD in the long run* string!

Last edited:
abricko said:
Also I wouldn't be surprised to see this channel at FULL resolution (like HDNET was and maybe will be after NFLHD preview goes away) just to keep us all dangling on a *maybe they do care about giving us TRUE HD in the long run* string!

Right - I have a better chance of winning the lottery this weekend.

Finally I will get to watch UFC fight in HD!
This was my favorite HD channel when I had cable...besides the locals which I don't get through Dish