This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Will MRV Echo Programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
While I'm watching a game in one room and my son and his friends are watching in another they hear me yelling and they know something is about to happen.

Glad someone finally understands my question and why I might want to watch from a separate room without suggesting we need marriage counseling. Heck, I email her from my den while she is in the living room too.

I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but was wondering why one of the HR24's show that the other HR24 has something already scheduled to record? Sometimes the wife will not think something is schedule to record, so she will record it both in the living room and bedroom.

I'm just wondering why it can't show you a record icon or something on the receiver if you have something already scheduled to record on the other one?

That would be a nice feature, as would the ability to select the DVR to record from from any other DVR. Unfortunately, that is not here yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.