Will MRV Echo Programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
While I'm watching a game in one room and my son and his friends are watching in another they hear me yelling and they know something is about to happen.

Same issue here. We have coordinated our recordings so we only record once to conserve disk space and can record more shows at the same time. So a show gets recorded on the DVR in the bedroom, and now resides on that DVR. Then the wife starts playback in the family room while I am in the office catching up on some work. I want to turn the show on while I'm working, but MRV only allows one other receiver to access the bedroom DVR. Therefore I'm locked out of the show until she's finished watching. I wish there was an option to just have my receiver mirror what the other is watching. You'd think there is a way, since I can still watch something stored on the DVR my wife is using to watch the show recorded on the other DVR.

Glad someone finally understands my question and why I might want to watch from a separate room without suggesting we need marriage counseling. Heck, I email her from my den while she is in the living room too.

I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but was wondering why one of the HR24's show that the other HR24 has something already scheduled to record? Sometimes the wife will not think something is schedule to record, so she will record it both in the living room and bedroom.

I'm just wondering why it can't show you a record icon or something on the receiver if you have something already scheduled to record on the other one?

I didn't want to start a new thread about this, but was wondering why one of the HR24's show that the other HR24 has something already scheduled to record? Sometimes the wife will not think something is schedule to record, so she will record it both in the living room and bedroom.

I'm just wondering why it can't show you a record icon or something on the receiver if you have something already scheduled to record on the other one?

That would be a nice feature, as would the ability to select the DVR to record from from any other DVR. Unfortunately, that is not here yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts