Will Netflix ever work on Joey

I sent an email to the author of the article and he updated it. However, he made it sound like you can ONLY have a Joey in the bedroom. Not going back to him a second time with configuration possibilities as I'm not getting freelance pay for being a proofreader. ;-)

I sent an email to the author of the article and he updated it. However, he made it sound like you can ONLY have a Joey in the bedroom. Not going back to him a second time with configuration possibilities as I'm not getting freelance pay for being a proofreader. ;-)
I did not read it that way. I read it as, you can continue to watch in the bedroom if you have a joey in there.

I did not read it that way. I read it as, you can continue to watch in the bedroom if you have a joey in there.

Correct. Assuming you have the Hopper w/Sling in the living room. My point was that you could have the devices reversed. Moot point. It's just an article and people get it. I tend to see further down rabbit holes...

IMO, it's never going to work on the 4K Joey. It's obviously slipped through the cracks. Dish should just own up to the fact that it's never going to happen and remove the Netflix App and Channel 370 from the 4K Joey's firmware.

But there's another thread for that topic elsewhere, and I think this thread can be closed since the other Joey variants do have Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)