Will SciFi HD launch in time of the premier of Battlestar Galactica?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Will SciFi HD launch in time for the premier of Battlestar Galactica?

• Yes

Votes: 85 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Shortly after the premier (1-2 weeks)

Votes: 17 7.0%

• Total voters
I agree with jerrya, "E" has to do something to show that the problem with AMC 14 has not totally destroyed thier ability to add HD, so that HD customers won't start running ti "D"

Yeah I think there is a small chance. Right now we all will half to wait see what happens.

SciFi and USA are already have space allocated from 110. When/If the negotiations with NBC/Universal ever get done they should be able to go. Perhaps Chiller is the hold up since it was just uplinked, or perhaps they want CNBC/Bravo HD too? Maybe they are negotiating a lot of things...

Yeah I think negotiating things hold up stuff more than anything heck that can take weeks if not months..

Maybe negotiating was the problem holding up some of the HD like USA and SciFi, but I was thinking with the AMC 14 problem maybe E was a little more disparate to get a deal so they might give in some and except a deal that is not exactly what they want, but they might accept it so they can light up some new HD to calm every one down about them not doing more HD becuase of AMC 14, and stop the potential loss of customers to D. Just a thought, or maybe a prayer.

I voted yes. I think the fact that Tricia Helfer was on the chat last week was a good sign that a deal has been signed or is extremely close to being signed. I doubt if she'd go to Podunk, Colorado, to do an interview that would be seen by only about 100 or so drooling geeks...I mean, satelliteguys. :D I'm sure she'd rather have done another Maxim shoot (I know I'd rather she'd have done another Maxim shoot :) )

Will UHD air BSG this year?

Does anyone know if UHD will air the final season of BSG just later in the year as they did last year?

If they will then I may not have to switch providers.

If not I am seriously considering giving up the best DVR's in the business + a TB of archieved HD movie to watch our favorite show...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts