Will Stern Stream on Sirius?

mjrusso45

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
I think the title says it all. I am considering getting Sirius satellite, but I am wondering if Stern's show will be included in the stream functionality that members get as part of their subscription. Does anyone know one way or the other?

I doubt it, unless Sirius reworks its streaming setup. The way it is now, it appears that almost everyone has the same password to listen. If that is true and the case lots of people can listen to stern for free who don't have Sirius.

I would like to see Sirius rework its online setup and include Stern, Raw Dog and a few other channels which they don't offer now.

Almost all of the talk stations siriius pays for the rights to broadcast. I dont think they have the rights to broadcast online. I think they have the rights and broadcast the gay station or political left. Something like that. Since sirius will have the rights they should be able to broadcast stern legally.

I don't know how far Sirius will go with this, but they are now streaming some of Raw Dog (Wise Guys Show), Sirius Right and Sirius Left. They are streaming OutQ 24/7. I use this program written by a Siriusbackstager and bypass the IE window. I have been using this very functional program for months with no problems. It shows me what is playing on the othe channels while listening, has song seek, previous channel, volume control and a few other features.

You can read about it HERE and download if you wish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts