Will the DVR VIP622 still work?

JayT_B

Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Austin, Tx
I am in the unfortunate postion of haveing to cancel my dish service do to my job loss. My question is if I cancel will I still be able to watch what has been recorded?

Thank you,

J

You didn't mention if you own the receiver. If you are under a lease and you cancel service, you will have to return it.

And I have to agree with Iceberg on this one. Search will find what you're looking for, problem is it will be mixed in with a bunch of other crap where you probably can't find it.

Dude, isn't all threads where you chasing me located in Pit forum ?
Defenitly you're not follow the site rules not to flame and more - as a Mod doing inappropriate personal comments about regular member. Chill down, the train without brakes !

Dude, isn't all threads where you chasing me located in Pit forum ?
can I get what you're saying in English please?

Defenitly you're not follow the site rules not to flame and more - as a Mod doing inappropriate personal comments about regular member. Chill down, the train without brakes !

I'm a member first...mod second. And I like how you think I'm flaming when I am responding to your "use the search feature". Gee Pepper responded and you havent gone after him :rolleyes:

to the OP, just because the others seems to have missed it...

good luck to you and I hope things get better for you soon.

You might also call DISH and see what they can do to keep you as a customer. Thw Welcome Pack was available for $9.99 combined with lease fees and DVR fees should put you in a $20-30/Mo. payment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts