Will Your Favorite Show Make The Cut?

The Ex-list was the first casualty on CBS.

S~
I have that show on an external, haven't gotten to yet (and may not now)The strike and not having CBSHD for a year and a half really changed my viewing habits... Pushing Daises is the only ABC show I dvr, Sarah, Bones and House are the only ones from Fox (besides football) and Earl, Leno and Heroes from NBC... I gave up on ER, too many character changes and seemed like recycled stories...trying Kath and Kim but... CBS now that I get the HD version is my mainstay, but I still let them stack up...

Pushing Daisies isn't sceduled for this week or next. We'll see what happens. Life is on life-support also with the switch to Wednesday.

S~

I like Crusoe, but even I can't see it going more than 13 episodes. Glad to see he thinks My Own Worst Enemy is going to be renewed. I'm anxious to see where the writers go with it. I know it won't be on too long, though. My, how my beloved Prison Break has fallen..:(

ratings for pushing daisies this season have been in the toilet. never recovered from the writers strike and its a shame too!

They need to change the show's title to : BEYOND SMALLVILLE or the Superman Adventures. Then they can go all superhero adventures.

CW's "The Grayson's", a show about Robin's origin story just got killed by the WB. Thank God, they managed to find the only character in the comic book world I could care less about.....

Smallville is a great show and is really getting good this year.... I just about choked up when Chloe gave her pep speech to Clark about the world needing a hero to look up to.... Ditto for Jimmy Olsen's moment when he (for a while at least) figured out the secret....

We are gettingnear the end though.... Time for the ban on flights and tights to go away..... Why couldn't Kara teach him how to fly?

We are gettingnear the end though.... Time for the ban on flights and tights to go away..... Why couldn't Kara teach him how to fly?

Well they have not resolved the whole glasses issue either. Clark would need to turn into a nerdy guy and they (Lois of course) would have to forget that Superman looks just like Clark used to before he started wearing glasses.

CBS Likely to Greenlight 'Survivor's' 19th, 20th Cycles

By Josef Adalian
CBS is close to ordering two more cycles of "Survivor," ensuring Mark Burnett's landmark reality series will be around to celebrate its 10-year anniversary next summer.
With the show continuing to bring in big numbers on Thursday nights, CBS is expected to give the go-ahead to the 19th and 20th cycles of Mr. Burnett's series, according to an industry source with knowledge of the situation. The two cycles would air during the 2009-10 season.

Source & More: tvweek.com

CBS eyes big renewals for 'Men,' 'Bang'

Seinfeld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)