Willow TV Program Guide Issue

B

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
May 28, 2009
Florida
I have Satellite 61.5 but I am unable to see Willow TV in my program guide. I am not subscribed to the channel as yet but shouldn't I still be able to see it in my guide in red? I see other channels in my guide that I am not subscribed to.

TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
If by Willow TV you mean Willow Cricket, then I checked through the Uplink reports and it does show it should be available to non-subscribers to see in the guide. Are you viewing the all chan favorite list on the guide?

Tampa8

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Look for channel 582. Just an FYI, not every channel you are not subscribed to shows up in the guide. In this case it appears from TommyF's post it is.

B

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
May 28, 2009
Florida
If by Willow TV you mean Willow Cricket, then I checked through the Uplink reports and it does show it should be available to non-subscribers to see in the guide. Are you viewing the all chan favorite list on the guide?

I am looking at all channel list. Even when I type it in, it jumps to another channel and I am not even subscribed to that channel either.

TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
What happens when you run a check switch? Want to verify no problems, also a guide re download may help.

R

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
Tom,

Can you tell us when Dish will put this channel on 119/110. I have it from 118.....& it works when the sky is clear. It starts raining...& the channel gone. Dont happen on 119/110. Please tell us that Dish is going to put this on 119/110. You can replace it with that useless Zee Sports channel 576 I think.

TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
Haha. As I can't speculate on any programming changes in the future I don't have any information, but I will let programming know about your request.

B

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
May 28, 2009
Florida
What happens when you run a check switch? Want to verify no problems, also a guide re download may help.

I did a check switch and also a re-download. 2 weeks ago this channel was showing free, I don't know why but then it disappeared altogether even from the program guide..lol

TommyF@DISH Network

TommyF@DISH Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 21, 2010
Littleton, CO
Were you looking to order Willow Cricket? Or what was the reason you wanted it in the guide?

B

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
May 28, 2009
Florida
Yes, I was looking to order it. But I wanted to see what the programmes were like before I did.