Willow TV Program Guide Issue

bantonb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 28, 2009
Florida
I have Satellite 61.5 but I am unable to see Willow TV in my program guide. I am not subscribed to the channel as yet but shouldn't I still be able to see it in my guide in red? I see other channels in my guide that I am not subscribed to.

If by Willow TV you mean Willow Cricket, then I checked through the Uplink reports and it does show it should be available to non-subscribers to see in the guide. Are you viewing the all chan favorite list on the guide?

Look for channel 582. Just an FYI, not every channel you are not subscribed to shows up in the guide. In this case it appears from TommyF's post it is.

If by Willow TV you mean Willow Cricket, then I checked through the Uplink reports and it does show it should be available to non-subscribers to see in the guide. Are you viewing the all chan favorite list on the guide?

I am looking at all channel list. Even when I type it in, it jumps to another channel and I am not even subscribed to that channel either.

Tom,

Can you tell us when Dish will put this channel on 119/110. I have it from 118.....& it works when the sky is clear. It starts raining...& the channel gone. Dont happen on 119/110. Please tell us that Dish is going to put this on 119/110. You can replace it with that useless Zee Sports channel 576 I think.

What happens when you run a check switch? Want to verify no problems, also a guide re download may help.

I did a check switch and also a re-download. 2 weeks ago this channel was showing free, I don't know why but then it disappeared altogether even from the program guide..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)