Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The SatelliteGuys do it again!

You may have seen the Dish 2004 Collection online brochure, but now here is your chance to actually hold one in your own hands!

Tell us in twenty words or less why you like SatelliteGuys.US and you could win one of 3 SatelliteGuys/Dish Network prize packs!

1st place includes:

2004 Collection, Dish Network Product Portfolio brochure
Live Life in HDTV - Dish HD PPV Brochure (Not pictured)
Live Life in HDTV - SuperDish Network 9 page book explaining what HDTV is and what Dish Network offers.
ESPN-HD Sales Card - Explains ESPN-HD and the technologies they use.
Starz! Koozie - Keeps your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot!

2nd place includes:

2004 Collection, Dish Network Product Portfolio brochure
Live Life in HDTV - SuperDish Network 9 page book explaining what HDTV is and what Dish Network offers.
ESPN-HD Sales Card - Explains ESPN-HD and the technologies they use.
Starz! Koozie - Keeps your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot!

3rd place includes:

Plus various other items picked up from the Dish Tech Expo!

To enter Tell us in twenty words or less why you like SatelliteGuys.US! Send your entries to contest@satelliteguys.us please address your email subject "contest entry" and make sure to include your SatelliteGuys username!

HURRY!! Entries due by 11:59pm PST on Thursday October 2nd! Winners will be drawn and notified on Friday October 3rd!

No purchase necessary, void where prohibited by law. You must be a registered member of satelliteguys.us to win. Odds of winning depends on number of entries received. SatelliteGuys.US Staff members are not eligible to win. Offer also void to residents of the planet Mars. :D

Well folks we are getting entries and in reading some of them over I find it funny that people are trying to "kiss my butt" in their answers. :D

But truth of the matter is you don't need to do that as I am not the one who will be picking the winners.

So come on folks get your entries in! contest@satelliteguys.us

"I find it funny that people are trying to "kiss my butt""

Well perhaps they want to win. :D
You do make things exciting though.

2 days lef to enter.

BTW if people like this kind of stuff let me know I have full access to all this kind of stuff now so we can do stuff like this in the future as well. :D

Remember.... Tonight at Midnight is the deadline for entries!

Winners will be drawn and announced tommorow!

Good Luck!

Chris wrote:

"When are you going to have a contest giving away a 522 Scott?"

Scott wrote: "We could be giving one away soon."

Now that calls for ass kissing~!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)