Win a Satwork 3688 FTA Receiver!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
THANKS to everyone who entered the Satwork 3688 give away! Thanks to our leader Scott for this wonderful forum, and to Tim from DMSI for being the first person to donate anything to the FTA forum, THANKS TIM!!!!! I have written to several retailers/dealers asking for donations for giveaways, some of the items were of a value of $25 and less and they did not even respond to my mail, that shows you their gumption, with over 11,500 members this is the place to get your product in front a plethora of satellite enthusiasts!

BEST of LUCK, the winner will be picked tonight around 7pm

Stay tuned, dont touch that dial!

So we got an extra 500 members just in the time it took me to write this post, wow we are growing fast!

7pm CST. Halfway through the Tom Russell Classic Rock Show on Glasgow Radio station Clyde 2.

http://www.clyde2.com/

I have asked ICEBERG to pick the lucky winner, he will be using the latest hi-tech methods to pick the winner and as a well respected Super Moderator his decision will be final. He will pick the winner around 6:45 CST tonight then I will ask my pal Tom Russell to announce the winner live on his radio show, listen out for a satellite related song GOOD LUCK!

Listen to Clyde 2 here, Toms Show starts at 6pm CST until 8pm CST.

Tom is playing "Satellite of love" by Lou Reed RIGHT NOW FOR US!

He will be announcing the winner VERY SOON, he gave us the FULL MENTION TOO COOL!

WOW! That was cool, Tom mentioned the contest, Satelliteguys.us the whole deal, he will be announcing the winner after the news at the Top of the hour! (as the say in radio land (someone once told me I have a face for radio, I love compliments like that)

We are just waiting for ICEBERG to crank up his high tech. lucky winner picking machine (PAT PENDING).

the high tech lucky winner picking machine is all set to go

and I have verified it and it is working :)

picking winner.......

As soon as you pick the number it will be flashed to Scotland and Tom will announce it live on air and give us a mention!

Just every Fri. since the 70's!

The WINNER has been picked, the info is now being FLASHED through space to Scotland!
Listen in after the news!

The music is good though, and I like the DJ... Can't wait either... How many people are in this thing, wanna get an idea of what my chances are :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Equity Stations on G10, possibility of HD channels?

setting up my first dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)