Win a Satwork 3688 FTA Receiver!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Your joking right : )

There were too many to mention, took a long time this morning to whittle it down, TOM has the winning details.........tick tock!

what were than ans, I'm pretty sure I got them right, but getting nervous :)

have they announced the winner?

I cant tune in due to the fact this laptop doesnt have real player and also because I'm dialed in at the lake house at a whopping 19.6...............need fast connection :)

Lets all thank Scott for making it possible, what a forum! Thanks Scott. Big Thanks to Tim at DNSI for donating the box in the first place! A FIRST CLASS OPERATION! Thanks Iceberg for keeping us all safe at the FTA forum and going above and beyond the call of duty on a regular basis! It would not be the forum it is without your expertise and passion for all things satellite!

I concur, this place is my 2nd home.

Thanks Scott, 'berg, Pete and the other mods who keep this place what it is.

Edit: It'd be nice if other distributors took notice of what Tim's done and follow suit.
It can only do good.

Its called build up in the trade, he will squeeze us in soon! He already gave us a BIG mention and said he will announce the winner later !

Thank you
Scott
Tim
Pete
Iceberg
For the contest, this is fun.

OK I give it one more song and I am heading for the airport! What likes I-494 at this time of night Iceberg?

Absolutely have to agree folks.. I know nothing about FTA, but have a D* regular for years.. Figure if I win, well, it'll be fun to move onto to something new that will drive the wife crazy ;-)

Thanks for the kind words, Pete :)

This is my second home...

Thanks to Scott for running a top notch site..

Big thanks to DNSI for the donatin.....you're getting some business soon :):D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Equity Stations on G10, possibility of HD channels?

setting up my first dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)