Windows 8 app

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahh I was just curious..i just got a new laptop with windows 8

I upgraded to windows 8 when it was only $39. So far the App Store isn't impressive yet. Not too many developers have made apps for windows 8. I wish it would catch on enough that more app would be made.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've had a lot of problems on this site if I'm not logged in so it's the only reason I have board express installed, in the off chance my session has expired. Most sites on my W8 tablet I just go to in IE.

IE10 has issues with sites too though.

Even in Tapatalk, some things are wonky. Participated threads isn't in the last updated order like on other sites.

If I am on a PC, that is what I prefer. If I am on a tablet or phone, I generally use an app. With WP8 or a W8 tablet, Board Express works well.

I thought he hada alaptop and I am generally disappointed with the full screen windows 8 apps on a laptop.

I thought he hada alaptop and I am generally disappointed with the full screen windows 8 apps on a laptop.

Hmm the Win 8 Apps to me look really good never had really any issues. Now some Apps look better than others but it's always been that way with any App not matter if it's for Apple or Win8 or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)