Windows Phone 7 and DishOnline

Yeah I was able to pull their site up fine but don't have a log in so could not really try it out. I did send them some feedback so my guess is that they will have a app out for the WP7 devices at some point.. More and more folks are seeing the light that's coming down the cell tunnel and it's Microsoft and for those who don't see it will real soon and google already knows this.. :)

So you're the ones that bought the Windows Phone. :D Not enough people using the platform to make it worth it to develop an app for it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

So you're the ones that bought the Windows Phone. :D Not enough people using the platform to make it worth it to develop an app for it.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

That's not the case I bet they will have a app out for Windows Phone.. Yes there are plenty of people using the platform so this is not the case and in the next year or so I would not be surprised if Windows Phones surpasses Andorid or they will be the top 2 platforms. Direct TV already has a app out for WP7 Dish will as well at some point..

I really doubt WP will pass Android anytime soon or apple for that matter. They are too late in th game.

I still have not seen a single WP on the street. Nothing but Android and iphone and to be honest I am seeing more Android than iphones now.

That's not the case I bet they will have a app out for Windows Phone.. Yes there are plenty of people using the platform so this is not the case and in the next year or so I would not be surprised if Windows Phones surpasses Andorid or they will be the top 2 platforms. Direct TV already has a app out for WP7 Dish will as well at some point..

Windows Phone 7 has a 1% market share. VERY small compared to Android at 36% and iOS at 26%. You have to admit there is barely anybody using the platform. I have not seen a SINGLE Windows Phone on the street. They came in way too late in the game. Their software is like the iPhone was when it launched in 2007. Lacking many key features that can be found in iOS and Android.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)