Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 21, 2005
Lakebay, WA
HTPC with Twinhan 102g / Winegard 76cm / 0.3dm LNBF / SG2100 setup

See bottom post.

Last edited:
CharredPC said:
Strapped for cash and actually living in the old house again (yes, one has very much to do with the other!). My faithful SG2100 motor (think I still have the box for it), Winegard 76cm dish, 0.3dB Blue Line universal LNBF, side-mounted circular LNB, and all hardware including j-mount can be yours for the price of $99 plus shipping. Bolt it to your house, align it, and you're all set up in one shot! It hasn't been used in over 6 months, but I hooked it up tonight and it locked onto G10R perfectly (yes, the 'weak' TP).

Edit: Okay, adding on something else:
Selling the home theatre pc. It's a nice black HT style case, with my Twinhan 102g in it, and an ATI videocard with TV-out. It's an AMD Sempron 2400+, with 512MB ram, XP Pro with SP2, and onboard sound, ethernet, etc. I'll get the exact specs upon request. The hard drive is a 120GB or better. Details aren't completely important considering the silly price I'm asking- $150, if you also purchase the dish setup above ($249 total). Seperately, I'm asking $199. Again, I'll post up the exact specs when I have time to hook it back up and write down all the info. With this setup, you can watch movies, watch 4:2:2 feeds with AC3 audio using MyTheatre or ProgDVB, or just have a really sweet multipurpose G10R setup :)

Update: Had an offer today for the HTPC, sans the satellite card, for $150. Will complete the deal tommorrow (unless anyone messages me from here first) and add just the Twinhan 102g to the dish/motor package for $134.99 total, plus shipping.

How Much for shipping to 71104?

Just thinking,
cegarrett

CharredPC said:
On what? The HTPC has been sold.

For the rest (dish, motor, and Twinhan 102g, with remote and IR receiver - $134.99)... I'll have to box it up and weigh it to find out exactly. I should have a box that nicely fits the 76cm Winegard. I'll let you know ASAP.

I'm Really only intrested in the Motor. Give me the Shipping price for all and the shipping price for just the Dish

Thanks,
cegarrett

Cleaning House

I've had someone local get ahold of me; I quoted him a price, and an updated list of stuff. Figured I should offer it here until he decides for sure if he wants it all:

- Twinhan 102g PCI DVB card with IR receiver and remote
- Winegard 76cm dish with J-pole mount
- Blue Line 0.3db Universal LNB
- SG2100 H-H Diseqc motor
- Patriot 120cm (4 ft) C/Ku Satellite dish
- Invacom 0.3db Universal LNB
- Two new C-Band LNB's, with 'regular' and offset 'devo' cones
- A few Diseqc switches
- DMS 0.6db Universal LNB
- ADTH Satnsound 6600IR DVB receiver (currently set up for G10R ku)
- Various lengths of cable
- At least one SF-95 satellite meter
- At least one circular DN-style LNB
- Six foot mounting pole with wall brackets
- Anything else I have laying around!

I'm letting everything above go for $250 total. I paid more (with shipping) for just the Patriot 120cm some months back from EITS. If I dig up more going through my sheds, it will be included at no extra cost. I'm also selling (or giving away, really, to anyone who wants to pay me $50 and the cost of a new title) an '89 Dodge Caravan. It could use work, but runs fine. I mention this just in case someone wants to fly/bus/get driven out here, and return home with a van full of gear for $300 :D The shipping on everything above together would be really hefty. If you want the Patriot shipped, you'd have to arrange it yourself, sorry; UPS/USPS won't touch it.

Regulars, don't panic. I'm not quitting the game... just being smart and raising 3 kids. In 2-3 years me and my fiance (then my wife) will move into a real house, and I can finally get the true BUD I've always wanted! :cool: Till then I have OTA digital stuff.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)