FOR SALE Complete FTA setup

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
I'm getting long in the tooth so time to thin the herd in all areas. I've already gotten out of the antique car hobby, I'm selling three of my tractors, and I've decided to shut down my satellite FTA equipment. All in working condition.

KTI 7.5' mesh dish (Excellent C-band and Ku)
C1W-PLL LNBF (C-band)
Venture Mini MA710-18T actuator
GTMedia V8 Turbo box

GEOSATpro 90cm Dish
GEOSATpro SL1PLL LNBF (Ku band)
Stab HH90 motor (May have a spare also)
Amiko 4K UHD S2X box

PR1200 Primesat V-Box C-band dish mover
SF-95B Satellite Finder

$300 for all, you remove the dishes

Extras - mounting pole, cables, C-band horn, co-rotor, STB's, LNB's, etc
And if you want them, I'll throw in 2 TI HT10+ receivers. There may be more stuff downstairs, I'll have to look. Everything goes in one package including anything else I might find. This is not old junk. With the exception of the dishes themselves most everything listed is 2 years old or less. Thanks for looking.

KTI 7_5 dish-1.jpg90cm dish-19.jpg

Last edited:
OK how about just the Ku stuff, like:
GEOSATpro 90cm Dish
GEOSATpro SL1PLL LNBF (Ku band)
Stab HH90 motor (May have a spare also)
Amiko 4K UHD S2X box

I do not want to get involved in piecemealing all this stuff out. I want it gone in one operation which is why I priced it, in my opinion, at a very reasonable price considering all that's included so no, sorry, I won't split it up.

Reactions: TRG
I have to say I'm a little surprised nobody's grabbed this. Here's a list of what these components are selling for. Except for the dishes themselves most of this stuff is 2 years old or less. All located near Lehighton PA.

KTI 7.5' mesh dish (Excellent C-band and Ku) - $7-800
C1W-PLL LNBF (C-band) - $40
Venture Mini MA710-18T actuator - $100
GTMedia V8 Turbo box - $60

GEOSATpro 90cm Dish - $140
GEOSATpro SL1PLL LNBF (Ku band) - $18
Stab HH90 motor (May have a spare also) - $195 (if you can find one)
Amiko 4K UHD S2X box - $95

PR1200 Primesat V-Box C-band dish mover - $115
SF-95B Satellite Finder - $10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total - $1475 not including all the extras listed below, worth at least a couple hundred more.

Extras - mounting pole with triangular base, exterior C-band cables, C-band horn, co-rotor, extra STB's, LNB's, etc and if you want them, 2 TI HT10+ receivers.

KTI is mounted at head height and can be lifted off from the ground.
Ku is at belly height, piece of cake. Dishes are easy to get at. You can even drive a truck or trailer right up to them so no carrying necessary.
I have the manuals for most if not all the pieces, (and probably the original boxes).
All STBs are programmed for US satellites.

$300 for all, you remove the dishes.

'I have to say I'm a little surprised nobody's grabbed this.'
I'd like it, but I'm almost 12 hours drive away
It's not that the deal isn't more than fair. The problem is, even to somebody that is interested in all matters FTA (me), it's getting hard to justify installing and maintaining a C-band system even if you have the physical space (I do). Ku band (much simpler than C) and streaming together offer a lot now even without resorting to using commercial pay TV.

Reactions: primestar31
I would point out that this KTI mesh dish is an excellent Ku dish as well as C-band and all it would take is to change the LNB from C-band to Ku. I'm pretty sure I have at least one Ku LNB to fit as I experimented with a Ku LNB about 2 years ago. But, since the small dish can receive Ku but not C-band and the bigger dish can receive either (or both), I changed it back so I would have a dedicated system for each. I think I need to pull out of storage some of the extras and post photos.

Reactions: drg
Well it happened again. This is the 3rd time in 3 different sale situations on this forum that the buyer has backed out or disappeared and as the saying goes, 3 strikes and you're out. My wife's car is now parked outside because the garage is full of gear in anticipation of a buyer coming this past weekend to pick it up. I took down the Ku dish, pulled all the underground cabling out of the conduits, freed up the C-band dish mount from the pole so it's ready to lift off, hauled all the extras from storage, disconnected all the receivers and gear and reboxed it, and a lot more and no show either day and no contact either. I missed a scheduled train meet while sitting at home waiting for a no-show. This morning I get a message that he's backing out. I'm done, it's getting scrapped, the wife wants the garage back.

Sorry to hear that! I'd consider it but no extra cash lately and a bad transmission in my truck. Almost 300000 miles so I guess I got my money's worth. Sad to see it scrapped. :(

Last gasp. I already started moving the metal stuff to the scrap metal pile but figured before I take the sawzall to it I'd make one last offer so here goes, $275 and haul it away. The list is at the top but here are some more pics. The big dish is 100% ready to lift off the pole. Back the truck underneath, lift it up about a foot and then set it down in the truck. I'll give it a few more days but if no commitment it goes. I won't give it away. I've done that in the past only to find out the person I gave it to turned around and sold it.
IMG_20240326_152558.jpg
IMG_20240326_152629.jpg
IMG_20240326_152713.jpg
IMG_20240326_152729.jpg
IMG_20240326_152759.jpg

Reactions: FTA4PA